Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I read a lot of news on the Internet. One article on yahoo.com talked about the best deals for black Friday.  Here they are-

Sharp 42 inch 1080p TV $199 at Best Buy

Asus Transformer - [like an Ipad] $249. at Best Buy

Xbox 360 4GB Game System $139.99 at Target

Lenovo dual-core AMD laptop (G575-438343U) $179.99 at Best Buy

Toshiba Core i3 Laptop (L755-S5366) $399.99 at Office Depot

Samsung U55D6000 LED HDTV $1,099.99 at Sears

PlayStation 3       $199.96 at Wal-Mart

Apple iPod Touch with free $50 gift card $199.99 at Toys R Us

Toshiba Smart Blu-ray Disc Player $39.99 at Best Buy

Great bargains indeed, but do you really want to try to fight the crowds, only to find out that each store only had four of the items?  And if you fight the fight and get one, do we really need this stuff?  What would happen to our hearts if we stopped wanting everything?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Glenda A said...

It's easy for me to agree with you. I do not want for anything. There was a time as a single parent that I might have joined the crowd so that I could provide something special for my children, but never for myself. And, I've never been attached to things, only relationships. So some of us will read your post and think the super shoppers are crazy. But others will think that's the only way I can provide that for my family this year, and I want to feel like a hero.