Friday, November 11, 2011

The main issue of the church

The main issue of the church

What is the biggest issue that the church in America faces?  Declining attendance?  People that want to be entertained?  Heresy?  The idols of our culture?  As a side bar, the biggest issue that churches in the Caribbean area face is voodoo. 

Back to our issues.  Attendance.  False teaching.  Cultural idols.  As a Christian, are you, am I fighting against these things or contributing to them?  Just because everyone does something, doesn’t mean that we should too.  If someone asked us to jump off of a cliff would we do that?

Being an active part of a church is one of the most rewarding things that I have ever participated in.  I love the Royals, and I enjoy the toys that I have collected in life, but the loss of the church would leave a tremendous hole.

I hope that you see the value and importance of your church, wherever it is.

It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: