Saturday, April 13, 2013

a good laugh

Last Saturday I stopped at Lowes for a couple things.  I sat there for a while in the car and read a text on my phone.  Then I went into Lowes.

After my purchase, I am walking toward the car.  I start reaching in my pocket for the keys.  This pocket, that pocket, opps... I don't have the keys.  Maybe I left them in the car.

I get to the car and open the door.  Yes the keys are there, in the ignition, and the car is still running.  Running the entire time I was in Lowes.
Bahaha.... what is happening to me?  It is always good to be able to laugh at yourself.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There has to be a lesson in this. Don't text while parking.

A man with too much on his mind. In a way, a compliment. But watch your rearview mirror for awhile. You may have a line of wannabe car thiefs following you to Lowe's, to see where you park.