Monday, April 8, 2013

laughing


Laughing
 
Did you hear about the pony that couldn't talk?  He was a little hoarse.

I know a lot of jokes.  Lots of people don’t like my jokes, but I like my jokes.  I have collected them over a lifetime and I love to tell them.  Just ask me to tell you one.  I used to keep categories.  Bird jokes.  Dog jokes.  Wife jokes.  Jokes about worms.  Politically incorrect jokes.  Dentist jokes.  On and on they go. 

One of the great things about meeting new people is that you suddenly have a new audience for your jokes.  New people to tell your same old stories to.  And when no one else is there, you can just think of your jokes and chuckle. I love to laugh at my own jokes.  Someone else may not understand the joke, or like the joke.  I can still enjoy it, and I always do.

I hope that you have some jokes.  Really all you need is one.  Just keep telling it, over and over.

It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you call a fake noodle?



...


An InPasta