Friday, September 20, 2013

people are funny

On vacation last week I saw something that I found funny.  A sticker on the ceiling next to a sprinkler head reminding you not to hang clothes on it.  Now I just have to ask... who in the world would ever think that hanging clothes on a sprinkler head was a good idea????  But, since the sticker is there, you know it has been done before. 

I am reminded at this moment of a title to a country song, "God is great, beer is good, people are crazy."
 Ha ha. 

The things that people do are hard to believe.  Please don't ever hang anything on a sprinkler head.

You won't like what happens next because your clothes are going to get really wet.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Confession is good for the soul. Sometimes when I've lived in small houses with not many places to hang clothes to let the finish drying a bit, I did hang them on the shower head. Always tilted the sprinkler head up, so the hanger wouldn't fall off.