Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'm Baaaaack....

Ephesus Library
I am back from a 10 day tour of the Journeys of Paul.  30 wonderful Woods Chapel members toured together in Greece and Turkey.  We saw famous cities such as Philippi, Thessaloniki, Ephesus and Istanbul.  The history, the ruins and the story was incredible.

I want to thank my good friend Lion's Den man for aptly covering this blog for me while I was gone.  We arrived home last night at 6pm.  I got 8 hours of sleep last night and I am ready to go.  God's house is open today and I am looking forward to preaching at the four services in the sanctuary this morning.

As always, thanks for your kindness and prayers.  I missed you while I was gone and I look forward to seeing you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: