Sunday, August 23, 2015

friends for life


I was visiting with a couple the other night and they told me that when I finally do retire, that they are going to come see me all the time.  They said that I was going to get sick of them coming to visit. 

Their words made my heart happy.  Over the years I have had, and unfortunately lost a few very good friends.  I don’t want to lose anymore in my lifetime.  The thought that they were saying that we would be friends as long as we live, made me very happy.  In fact, I am smiling as I type this.  J

Value your friends.  They are among the most important things to have in this life.  A man rich in friends, is rich indeed.  And by the way, a great place to make friends is at your church.  And last time I looked, it is Sunday.  See you at the big house.


It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: