Thursday, November 2, 2017

about me


Stuff about Jeff
Somebody wrote in and asked me to share some things in the blog about myself that people might not know.  I not sure if anyone is interested in this stuff, but here are some little known Jeff facts.
  • I was baptized at 8 days and I smiled when the water was applied.
  • I named our daughter Jenny after my first dog.
  • I got my first kiss in third grade from Sue Ellen Butler.
  • I was the president of the bicycle club in high school.
  • I am a black belt in Karate.
  • I have kayaked on the ocean.
  • I once kicked a 40 yard field goal.
  • I slammed my thumb in the car door on Superbowl Sunday in 1970.  We had to drill a hole in the nail to relieve the blood pressure.
  • I was once shot right between the eyes with a bb gun.
  • I play the saxophone.  I was once in a band.
  • I used to have hair.
  • I once got 6 foul balls at a Royals game.  
  • I had perfect attendance in jr. high.
  • I once had meningitis.
  • I scored a hat trick in a college intramural soccer game.
  • My first concert was BTO at the Cow Palace in San Francisco in 1974.
  • I got kicked out of boy scouts.
  • I was fired from my first job.

Ok, those are the only things that I can think of that you might not know.

It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.

Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



Travel with Pastor Jeff



Italy's Historic and Religious Sites

November 7-16, 2017

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/it17-brinkman-17768#eotours



Holy Land via Jordan

March 5-14 2018

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours



Wesley's Ireland

October 8-17, 2018

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours


No comments: