Monday, November 13, 2017

who does this?

I was out at one of my favorite haunts a few weeks ago and I saw other patrons park this guys car in.  I am often reminded of the country song, God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.

I am not able to believe that people did this on purpose.  I must simply believe that they were not paying attention.  Father forgive them for they know not what they do.  Surely they did not know how their actions would affect another person. 
Actually if we saw the results of our actions, I think that we would start doing a lot of things differently.  How do the choices that we make affect other people?  Do we care?

Don't go through life like a bull in a china shop.  Leave room for others to live.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com





I am leading some trips in 2018.  If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours

No comments: