Thursday, November 9, 2017

Glad

I am glad to see you.  That is how I feel every Sunday morning, and how I have felt every Sunday morning for 30 years.  If you are in church I am glad to see you.  And for that matter, if you are not in church and I see you at the grocery store, I am glad to see you there as well. I am glad to see you.  Heck.  I am just glad.

I can feel the energy coming out of the pews when I am glad to see them and they are glad to see me.
We all want someone to be glad to see us.  Tyler, if I get to see you, I will be glad to see you.  I will hug your little Western Kansas neck.  Same for 700 more of you.

We humans love to be liked.  If you can, if I can just spend a few minutes and recognize someone who is there, it makes them feel valuable.  And we all want to feel valued.

I am glad to see you.  Find someone today and look them square into the eyes and tell them that you are glad to see them.

It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.
send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com




Travel with Pastor Jeff

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours


Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Used to look forward to sun morning too ( n getting my hug) because I was so glad to see U ��