Thursday, November 16, 2017

Italy day 1 and 2

 Ok, these posts are going to be about a week behind schedule but I wanted to share with you what I am seeing in Italy.

Day one of our trip was spent in air travel.  I woke up at 4am, electrically excited about the trip.  I left Vero Beach at 8am and drove to Orlando.  I flew out of Orlando at noon, arriving in Newark at 2:45.  In the airport, I found Steve and Laurie, then Lori and Lynn.  Later Jim, Marilyn, Doc and Nancy arrived.  It was like old times.  I was so glad to see everyone and so glad that everyone is doing so well. 

Our plane took off for Milan at 6:30.  There is a six hour difference, so we landed in Milan at 8:30 in the morning.

That was day one.  Day two was much better.  Great bus, great driver, great guide.  My favorite part of the day was Verona.  Seeing the old city walls, the old Roman amphitheater, and the quaintness of the Italian town landscape.

I was excited when I left Vero to drive to the airport.  I am more exited now.  I can't wait for tomorrow.  All day in Venice.


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com





I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours


No comments: