Saturday, January 27, 2018

A visitor




I am a garage person. That is where my tools are, that is where my music is, I hang out in the garage a bunch. I probably spend more time in the garage piddling than in all of the other rooms of the house combined. [not counting sleeping time that is.]






So a few weeks ago I went out into the garage and this little dove walked right in. I started talking to him. How odd and how unsafe for this little dove to just wander in. He acted like he knew me. Like we were old friends. He walked right up to me. I stepped back, he hopped forward. I felt uncomfortable and a bit fearful for him. This sort of behavior in the wrong garage could be very dangerous.




I went out into the driveway. He popped up on top of the truck. After a while he departed. It was almost like a friend was visiting me from beyond. My father? My mother? Who knows. But it was pretty cool.


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com






I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful God wink