Thursday, January 18, 2018

deflated

I felt a little deflated the other day. Something popped my balloon. I felt a little set aside. Meh.

Well if you live long enough that is going to happen. Not everything goes your way or mine, does it? What to do if you are feeling “meh?”
  1. Don’t allow your mind to dwell on what happened. Think of good things. There are plenty of them. 
  2. Engage with people. Find your friends. Being around good, positive folks can lift you from the doldrums.
  3. Find something constructive to do. Make a difference in the world. I will take your mind off of your concerns.
  4. Remember that this is only temporary. This feeling, this too shall pass.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com





I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: