Sunday, January 14, 2018

elementary class work

"Elk in the Forest"
crayola on matte
 So I was going thru the archives from my youth.  I found these pictures that I drew, early elementary I would guess.  The interesting thing about finding them is this.....

Had you asked me if I had childhood art work stored in the attic and what it was, I would not have been able to tell you.  But the moment I saw the pictures, I remembered making them.  I remember writing the barracuda report.  I remember making these pictures just like it was yesterday.

Odd how a brain works.

"Barracuda on the prowl"
crayola on matte
accompanying report
"Forest in Autumn"
water colors on matte


"Nina, Pinta, Santa Maria"
crayola on matte

Maybe I missed my calling?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com






I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018


No comments: