Thursday, January 25, 2018

in-between


Have you made a recent life change? In the past few years I have made a bunch. Sometimes I feel like I am in-between. In between what was, and what shall be.

It is an interesting feeling. It is an uncomfortable feeling. In some ways it is terrifying and in some ways it is a great adventure. Well thinking of great adventures, life itself, is a great adventure!

Maybe you are in between jobs. We are all in between birth and death. We are in between this time of comfort and the next - if there is a next. Maybe the greatest times of comfort are in my past. Maybe I will have to work really hard to be comfortable in the life that lies ahead. Maybe I will feel disheveled the rest of my life, and if so, that is ok too.

Sometimes we have to get used to a new normal.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com






I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours


No comments: