Saturday, January 6, 2018

masterpiece or mess?

My friend Susan sent this in....

If you are anything like me, you have times where you feel pretty worthless. I am a people pleaser, and if I don't get affirmations, but instead get criticized by someone, I take that to heart. I recently heard on the radio that you can feel like a mess when you look in the mirror, or you can see that you are a masterpiece. You see, God didn't make a mess of you...He made a beautiful masterpiece! Another wise person told me that our self worth isn't determined by the thoughts and actions of others. It comes from deep inside where God, goodness, and the desire to make a difference resides. So, in a world that wants to hold us to an impossible standard of perfection, let's find something better: Grace.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com







I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: