Sunday, January 7, 2018

Blog Issues

Over the past month, several have reached out to say that they are no longer getting the blog automatically emailed to them by the web site.

I have tried to re-enter the email addresses but they show as already on the distribution list and it wont allow me to add them twice.

I have suggested that people check their spam folders..... anything that goes out in a mass email is subject to ending up in the spam.

The next thing that I am doing is creating an email list in my gmail account for those of you who are experiencing such problems.  I will simply fwd what comes to my daily account to each of you that are having trouble getting the blog emails.

Now here is the catch.... if you are having trouble getting the blog emails, you may not receive this one!

If you find the blog in your spam, add the sending address to your contacts list.

You can also go daily to the web page
www.canyouhearthebirdssing.blogspot.com

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com







I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: