Saturday, March 17, 2018

Back to the Holy Land


So my blog was late on Thursday.  That is because I was recovering from 30 hours of travel from the Holy Land.  And I am obviously confused about when St. Patrick's Day is.  Here is my excuse: for those with real Irish blood, and I have a bit, for the true Irish, every day is St. Patrick's Day.

This was our last day of touring in the Holy Land.  I loved it!  I am planning to return next spring.


An abandoned Mosque in Tiberius

On a boat on the Sea of Galilee.  Tiberius is in the background.

Church on the Mt of Beatitudes

Sea of Galilee from the Mt of Beatitudes

5th Century mosaic floor from the Church of loaves and fishes.

4th Century Synagogue in Capernum.

Interior of Church in Cana which celebrates Jesus first miracle
turning water into wine.


It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018





No comments: