Tuesday, March 20, 2018

thank you God

Dear God,

I am sitting here and I am 60 years old.  I survived that upbringing that today would have had me removed from the home.  I survived the loneliness of grade school, Jr Hi and Hi School.  Somehow, I finished college, and I am married with three wonderful adult children.

Wow, and it all went by so fast.  I am in awe of the amazingness of life!!!

I have lived long enough that my problems are boring.  I thank you for every help along the way.  Every direction.  Every idea.  Every time when you turned me in the right direction.  I still miss my friends in Kansas City and Cape Coral but I am so fortunate.

I have nothing to say to you in this prayer but thank you!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: