Monday, March 5, 2018

Sandhill Crane

Mom, Dad and baby
There are many sandhill cranes in our area.  They pair up and keep a mate for life.  They are large beautiful birds.  They can also be noisy.

Read more about sandhill cranes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandhill_crane

There is this bird couple that live near our home and I see them all the time.  One day last week, the male was alone and he was crying out for his mate.  I am not sure what happened to her, but he misses her.



Sad when away, glad when together is a rule of life.

I miss you too...  I miss you when we are away from each other.  I am conversely so glad to see you when we can.  Whether it is on Sunday morning in church or when I am visiting KC, I miss you and I am so glad to see you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com







I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: