Sunday, March 25, 2018

surreal

similar situation to what I experienced.
Frightening for sure...
It was a surreal experience.  I don't remember ever seeing this before.

I was driving home from Tampa on Highway 60 where it is 2 lane.  One lane each way.  If you are going to pass, you have to cross over into oncoming traffic, hurry by the slow person, and then get back over.

People would pass and get back over.  Sometimes they get back over late and it makes me nervous, I know that I have done that too.  Pass and hurry to get back over, knowing that the other driver coming towards you is nervous.

So I am driving eastbound on Highway 60 and I see a copper colored SUV passing several cars and a semi.  I know that he will not make it around the truck.  I think, Surely he will break off his passing and slide in behind the semi.

NO!!! he does not.  He keeps coming in my lane!  Thankfully the lanes are wide and we pass three abreast.  The semi and the copper SUV heading west and my car going east.  I'll bet there was not more than a foot between my car and the SUV when he passed.

Wow.  I don't know what some people are thinking....
I know that he knew I was there, I know that he knew what might happen.  I don't think he cared. 

Glad to be here writing this...

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU

No comments: