Friday, March 23, 2018

Yikes

So I don't play golf much, but my friend Dave was in town.  Dave.  A good man.  A genius.  A good heart.  A great soul.

So we played 9 holes of golf.  Well, he golfed and I booted the ball along as I could.  On one of the holes we met a visitor.  Now remember this is like 1 mile from our house!!!!!


Who knows where this ball is going to go!!!


Oh, look behind us, there is a 10' gator



So we are both posing with the gator.
Let's see who can get closer to the gator?

I am a chicken.  Dave got closer.

Now here is the funny part.  When we were done taking pictures we were walking back to the cart.  I was nervous of course.  The gator was ugly and scary.  Dave suddenly shouted, "look out, he's coming!"  I about lost it.  Not funny... Don't laugh at me...

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: