Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I will always love you

I think it was Whitney Houston that sang, and I.................. will always love you.....

So I don't really understand what has happened between us.  Maybe I upset you.  Maybe I disappointed you.  I just don't know because I never hear from you.  I have no choice but to assume that you are done with me.  That hurts.  But I respect you and I respect your decision to part ways.  If this is better for you than I am cool with that.

I am smiling as I write this.  I am thinking of all the good times.  Of smiles, and laughs, and hugs and stories, and dreaming and working to make things better.  Oh so good.  We had some great times!!!

Thank you for every moment.

I will always love you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com







I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whitney Houston did sing this BUT did you know Dolly P. wrote it? (She sings it too BTW). And now that I receive your blog in my email, I comment so much less. But I miss your wisdom, kindness, and gentle soul every single Sunday. xoxo