Wednesday, March 7, 2018

New trip and London extension

Hello Friends,

I have some updates on trips.  As you read this I am in the Holy Land with 14 other friends. 

I have added a trip to my agenda this year, a cruise to Key West and Havana, Cuba.  It is on the Norwegian Sun and leaves Port Canaveral on August 13.  My entire family is going and I invite you to join us if you would like.  Here is the link to the cruise.

click here for the cruise brochure

We have also added a London extension to the Ireland trip.  I have always wanted to visit London to see the British Museum, so this will be a great opportunity.  The brochure for the Ireland trip has been reworked and now includes the option for the London extension.

click here for the updated Ireland brochure with London Extension

Several have asked about a Holy Land trip in the spring of 2019.  Let me know if you would be interested in that.

I love you all and I look forward to seeing you anytime that we can!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com







I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018


No comments: