Saturday, April 14, 2018

Anna

Her name is Anna.  She has a name.

She is the reading tutor for the Christian School that is housed at our church through May.  You might remember that the hurricane damaged their original space so Ft Pierce First took them in.

Anyway, back to the story.  Her name is Anna.  I have seen her 2x a week since October.  She is working with kids in the back of the sanctuary.  I often wander thru the sanctuary on my way to visit Arlene or Kathy.

For some reason, the other day, I decided to walk the 75' back to the back of the sanctuary and introduce myself.

It's about time.

What I found when I met her was a lovely smile, a friendly way and an open soul.  She has a name.  Her name is Anna.

How many people in this life are we just walking by and not noticing?

No one should be invisible to a Christian.  We should see people, meet people and love them.  Everyone wants to be called by name.


It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com




- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU




No comments: