Sunday, April 29, 2018

hang on

Some times in life you have to hang on for the ride.

This lizard was sunning himself on the bed rail of my truck.  I told him to scat but he would not.  I made a run to the dump.  He went along for the ride.

I don't know if he made it back.  Doubtful. [Geico dropped me from their insurance]

Sometimes in life we find ourselves on an unexpected journey.  And about half way there you find out that you are going to the dump.

Listen if I am going somewhere and it's a surprise, I want it to be Epcot Center or some place like that.  We haven't seen any of the black racer snakes for a while so our lizard population is pretty high right now.

This little guy chose the wrong place to rest.
We don't always get to rest do we?
Sometimes in life you have to hang on.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/cc18081318h17768#eotours

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/HL19_G_Explorations.pdf

No comments: