Thursday, April 12, 2018

Wedding Time!!!!

Here are some pictures from the recent wedding of my daughter Allison to Robert [Bobby] Lascon. 
The wedding and reception were wonderful. 


St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Jupiter Florida
Anne Cannon in the isle, friend and photographer

our children, Jenny, Alli the bride and Scott

New addition to our family is the groom Bobby Lascon

Alli and Bobby with my favorite Mother in Law, Carlotta Belcher

My wife Cathy and the bride at the reception.

My friend Paul McClain dancing with Carlotta.

view from our hotel room.... I decided that this picture
 was a promise of happiness and a peaceful future.



It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: