Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter

It is Easter! Jesus is risen!
We have new life!!!

Easter means that God is greater. Easter means that the battle is won. No more fear, no more worry. Easter means that Christ followers can live with confidence and hope. Evil is vanquished. Our life can now focus on the hope that we have in Christ.

I used to love Jesus because I was ensured a spot in heaven. Believing in him saved me from the fear of hell and death, as long as I was good. So there was always some level of doubt, because I could never be good enough.

Today, in my old age, I am loving Jesus because of the amazing grace that he offers freely to every human. I am accepted. I am loved. I don't even have to do anything. He has done it all.

Life is beautiful. The message of grace has been delivered. We are free!

Happy Easter. Receive the grace.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: