Saturday, April 7, 2018

today

Today I will see my first child get married.  Alli and Bobby have been dating for years and today is the day that they declare their vows before God, their family and friends.

Who gives this woman?   I will walk her down the isle and say "her mother and I."

Rejoice with me.  REJOICE WITH ME!



Easter 1991 Jenny on left, Alli on right.
Alli evidently has something to say.

On vacation in San Diego ca 2002.  In the control
tower of the retired aircraft carrier USS Midway.
They have been in charge of me my whole life. 


High School Graduation 2006
Beautiful kid, so proud.


College Days at a winery with her best friend
and maid of honor, our other daughter, Jennifer.
Bobby and Alli 2017

REJOICE WITH ME!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: