Wednesday, April 25, 2018

You - listen to me

I am writing this to you.  You who are not sure that you are loved.  You who are not sure that you are a good person.

Stop for a moment and ask if this is for you.  Is Jeff talking to me personally today?  Because I can sense in my heart that there is at least one person who needs to hear my voice say this to them.

look me in the eye and listen!
I am compelled by the Spirit to speak to you this morning.
Listen to me.  Stop what you are doing and listen to me.
Look at me.  Eye to eye.  Do I have your attention?

YOU ARE LOVED!
YOU ARE WORTH IT!
YOU ARE AMAZING!
YOU ARE A GREAT SOUL!

Please don't waste another minute of your life doubting this.
You are amazing.  Hear me.

In fact, I want you to hear this message so much today that I made a short video. 
Click here to watch, it is only 1 minute long.
video I made about this blog post - click here - 1 minute long

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: