Tuesday, August 20, 2019

grouchy

I am grouchy and I don't know why.  A whole litany of things that usually would not bother me are bothering me.

I am not overtly grouchy.  I am not being ugly to people, but for some reason I am perturbed.  The world is not aligning itself to make me happy.

All of my little ailments are first world problems.  I am not sick, I am not homeless, I am just grouchy for some reason.

I need to work harder today at seeing the good.  Maybe you have days like this too???

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: