Saturday, August 10, 2019

why did I shave my head

So in case you have not seen me lately, I have given myself a crew cut.  Its a big change and I don't know that my head is particularly good looking.  What little hair I had gave me a sense of balance, and I am used to looking at myself with hair.

Why did I cut it off?

Well, over the years, my hairs have been running away in record numbers.  The few that remain are thin and gray.  It got so sparse that I could see all the way through from the front to the back.  I can no longer convince my self that I have hair.

Over the years I have watched guys part it way over on the side and flop it over the top.  I have also seen guys grow it long and swirl it around.  I am not going to play that game.

So, I cut it off.  I guess if it bothers me, I can let it grow back.  But for now, I am ok with it.  I hope that I don't look scary to you.

Enjoy these pictures of Bill Murray and Woody Harrelson from the movie Kingpin.  You will understand why I cut mine off.









I am not going to be that guy.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours


No comments: