Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Funny

Muskogee Ducks watch the spectacle
up on Mike's roof...
Across the street lives our neighbor Mike.  Mike is a retired fellow who takes good care of yard and feeds the local livestock.  Local livestock includes Sandhill cranes, Muscogee Ducks, Egyptian Ducks, and several other varieties of big birds.

At 2pm every day all of the animals show up for their feeding.  It is quite a zoo.

Well the other morning when I went outside I noticed that a pair of Egyptian Ducks had flown up and perched on the peak of Mike's roof.  I don't know why, but I thought it was funny, so I took a picture.  Everyone that I showed the picture to, laughed as well.

I hope you smile and laugh when you see it.
We all need a good laugh these days.


I am still laughing at this picture!



It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: