Tuesday, April 14, 2020

something beautiful

In the midst of a lot of bad and scary news, we need to remember that there is still much good in life.  There are many beautiful things.

The other day, after moping about being stuck at home, I saw these flowers.  I saw them...
We look at so much that we do not see.  Things that are there but we are not paying attention.  Even in this tough time, there are still so many beautiful things to see.

The squirrel on the left is older than I am. 
There is a picture somewhere of me standing
by him in my parent's yard at three years of age. 
Notice the missing ear... I had nothing to do with that.

Beautiful Hibiscus!!!

Cornflower I think
All beautiful!!!

May we all wake up!!! May we all be aware!!!
Let's do all we can to keep seeing the good.  It's still there.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: