Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Jean was right

I was talking to my friend Jean.  I told her that I was ready for things to go back to the way they were.  She said that she was definitely not.

Things not back to how they were?  How so? 
Jean said, "I see so much caring, so much kindness.  I don't want to lose that."

Good point.
People are seeing the needs of others and reaching out in caring ways.  I know that you are a part of that... looking for ways to be there for others.

When this over, may things not go back to the way that they were.  May the newfound kindness, caring and generosity continue on.

And you know, we have the power at least in how we conduct our own lives, to make that so.
The new found and rekindled awareness and compassion for others can continue.  We can make it so, every day, one person at a time.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to Jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: