Thursday, May 14, 2020

fear

Let's talk for a moment about fear.
Fear is not a good thing.  When we feel it, well, it is just bad.
Not what we want.  Not what we prefer.

I have received many phone calls and emails in the last month that reflected the fear that many of you are feeling.

Ok.  So it is fearful times.  Things are different.  Things will never be like they were when I was 21.  It is odd times.  I need to prepare my adult children for a new normal.

Having said that, if we are going to face fearful times, I want to face fearful times with you.
Scott, Ginger, Paul, Dave, Bruce, Sherri, Nancy, Mary, Brian, Rory, Tyler, Steve, Roy, Sarah, I want to share fearful times with you.  And 100 others of you.  You guys make me feel like everything is ok.  Thank you for that.

To make someone feel ok, when times are difficult, is a gift indeed.

I hate fear. But I am better about it if you are here with me.
Let me know how I can be there for you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com




No comments: