Friday, May 1, 2020

May Day

May 1st.
May day.

When I was a kid we would make paper flower holders in school.  Then after school we would pick flowers, take them and hang them on someone's door.  I always hung mine on the door of my next door neighbor, Mrs. Davis.

When I was a kid on May Day, we would dance [skip] around the May pole.  One year my mom decided to teach me how to skip.  Up to that time I had only been galloping. 

Today is May Day and we just got word that the restaurants and stores are opening back up!!!  I am ecstatic.  Let's cut flowers and give them to someone!!!  Let's dance around the Maypole.

Maybe life is going to take a step towards normalcy.

We have so much to be thankful for.


It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: