Sunday, May 31, 2020

we are all going to die

Some folks are terrified about the virus.  The flu is not as deadly, but it is deadly.  Yet in past years, we all kept running around, not so worried about getting the flu.

I understand the seriousness and the danger of this virus and I grieve with every family that has lost a loved one.  But, at some point we are all going to be exposed to Covid19 if we haven't been already.

When we get it, some of us will die.  You will recall that I have sarcoidosis, a chronic lung disease that is currently in remission.

We are all going to die of something.

Personally, I would rather live than live in fear.  I am glad to be able to have friends over.  I am glad to go out to eat.  I can't wait to get back to church.

Life is beautiful.  If you need to stay home, then stay home, but there is a life out there to be lived and it is not going to last forever.

“All people are like grass, and all their faithfulness is like the flowers of the field.
7 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
because the breath of the Lord blows on them.
Surely the people are grass.
8 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God endures forever.” Is 40:6-8

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com


No comments: