Sunday, May 2, 2021

An update on Scott

Good morning. Scott saw the wound doctor yesterday. The doc is happy with his progress. He took out Scott's stitches. This was very painful, as the stitches were deep and evidently the body grabs onto them. They were not the self disolving kind. yikes!

The doctor told him to start putting weight on it as he was able. He gave him a post surgery "shoe!"

Scott posted a very nice update on the go fund me page...

"I am on the mend and healing well. Thank you all so much for the prayers and support over the last few weeks. I never would have thought that this many people would have donated. The money is helping so much with rent and medical bills. I am very grateful and humbled by this experience. I will be sure to pay it forward in the future. Thank you all so much again and continue being the amazing people you are."

new shoe!


leaving the doctor's office.
[He did not want me to take this picture
he hates being the center of attention!]

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: