Monday, May 17, 2021

That's it!!!

Lucy says, "you have pantaphobia, the fear of everything."
Charlie Brown says, "That's it!!!"


That's it!!!

Tumble with me through this post. I am trying to explain something that is hard to explain.

There is a strange phenomenon that occurs when you read or hear an idea. Sometimes I get this feeling, "that is exactly what I was thinking!"

So you have a thought- maybe like it is a bit out of the norm. Maybe you feel that the thought is borderline or not accepted by the larger group. You have been struggling with a thing and looking for a way to express your feelings.

You refrain from saying it, from sharing it, because maybe you’re the only one that thinks this way.

Then you read the thought somewhere else and you get a big smile on your face! You feel validated. I’m not the only one that thinks these things! I’m not the only one who feels that way!

You want to reach out to the person and say, thank you for saying that, it is exactly what I was thinking.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: