Saturday, May 29, 2021

Mortified

Do you ever have a day that you wish you could erase?  Have you ever behaved in a manner that you embarrassed yourself?

That was me not too long ago.

I want to tell you how I feel about that:  I don't ever want to do that again.  I don't ever want to hurt people again.  I don't know what got in to me.  I feel like a complete loser.

This is pretty brutal stuff, but I put it out there just in case I am not the only one.  

I assume that I will be forgiven for what I said, but there is no guarantee.  I want to crawl in a hole and hide from life.  I am wondering how long it will take for me to forgive myself?

We all have choices to make every day.  I am going to make better ones.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: