Friday, May 28, 2021

If you don't say it

I learned this from my friend Pat Starke.  He lives in San Diego most of the time.  I miss him.

He once said, if you think something good, and you don't say it, it doesn't count.

If you are grateful, but don't say thank you, what good is that?

If you love someone, but don't say I love you, what good is that?

People are desperate for a good word.  For a word of kindness.

If you think something good about someone, be sure to tell them.

Say things like:
  • I am thankful for you.
  • You are amazing.
  • You are so smart.
  • I love you.
  • You make me feel so good about myself.
  • You make the world a better place.
  • You are one of my favorite humans.

If you feel it, but don't say it, it doesn't count.  So say it.  SAY IT!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: