Tuesday, September 12, 2023

I've got nothing

Well, if you opened this blog today, hoping for inspiration or wit... I've got nothing.  I am feeling blah.

I guess that the best thing that I can say about that is that sometimes we all feel that way.  I have no thoughts of import... I have nothing to say... I am not depressed, I am just blah...

Feelings are fickle... so when you feel blah, you have to get up in the morning and get after life, whether you feel it or not.

This I know... I may feel empty, but life is not empty.  There is something, something yet today that I will find, that I will encounter that will make me sense the goodness of it all.

If you are feeling blah... join the club.  We all feel that way from time to time.  And yet there is something bigger than I am, inviting me to hope for a bigger, and a better story.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: