Monday, September 25, 2023

Stealth

The F-35 went missing.  Last week, a fighter pilot bailed out of his F-35.  There was some sort of issue, obviously.  The pilot parachuted to safety.  The plane continued to fly.  The plane was an F-35, America's most stealthy new fighter.  They say that it's radar signal is about the size of a golf ball.

Guess what?  They lost track of the plane.  Military radar, which is much better than most, could not find the plane.  The Military asked civilians to be on the look out and help them find the plane.

Now that is stealth.

This reminds me of another story, a true story indeed.  I am not very connected, but I do know a few people.  I have a friend who was talking to someone very high up in the Navy.  The story trickles down to me that our submarines have never been detected.  Not even once.

Now that is stealth.

I guess I am writing this to offer thanks to God for living in a country where I don't have to fear the Russians, the Chinese or whoever the "other" country may be.  I give thanks to live in such a blessed place.  

May we Americans always appreciate our blessings and always use them for good.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: