Saturday, February 24, 2024

Forgiveness

I have been thinking about this lately. The steps to forgive someone. The need to stay with the program and keep working on it.

I found this in my old notes from a book by R.T. Kendall. The title of the book is total forgiveness...

When you have totally forgiven another,
  1. You don’t tell anyone what they did to you
  2. You can be pleasant if you are around them
  3. If the incident or event comes up in conversation, say that which would free them from guilt
  4. Allow them to, and help them to feel good about themselves
  5. Pray for them 
May we all keep at it. Forgiveness is too important to give up on. Progress can be made. Release and freedom from resentment can be achieved.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: