Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Learn

I was looking for a story that I wanted to send to my sister and I ran into this post from Aug 6, 2015. Posted by my dear friend Dan Horn, just months before his passing...

“Don’t turn away from possible futures before you’re certain you don’t have anything to learn from them.”-Richard Bach

Is there anything that we can’t learn from? Even of the things that I know the most about, I still have plenty to learn.  And of course there is plenty to unlearn, as well.  To ignore these truths would be a travesty.  There is so much that I don’t know and understand.  I need to remind myself to pursue those things, even if I fall short, it will be worth the effort.

Peace,

Lions Den Man

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: