Saturday, February 10, 2024

I didn't retire well

Retirement may sound like fun, unless you like to be active.  This is my world... too much time on my hands.

I am commonly out working for someone, but the last two weeks have been pretty dry.  So I have resorted to projects around the house.

  • I cleaned my paintbrushes
  • I trimmed the shrubs.
  • I planted grass in bare spots.
  • I fertilized the palms.
  • I washed the windows on our house.
  • I changed the batteries in the smoke detectors.
  • I washed the wheels on my truck.


before - caked on brake dust


before

 
after

I am bored.  I just don't sit still very well.  Maybe I can come to your house and change the smoke alarm batteries???  I am praying for work.  

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: