Monday, February 12, 2024

more on birds

In response to the post on bird spikes on my mailbox, my friend LouEllen sent this in...

We have fishing line hung on our front porch, our deck, and our basement patio rafters and we do not have birds come in and leave their mess any more. The line has been up for 20 years. People hardly believe that but they don't build nests in the corners of any of these areas any more.  Also, I remember having to 'wait' until the eggs hatched. Not that we didn't love the birds - we don't love them leaving their mess for us to clean up. Maybe you knew this trick but some people don't believe us but it works.



And now I find a bit of irony that in a blog about "can you hear the birds sing" I am posting ways to keep the birds at bay...

Kind of funny.  I am laughing as I write this.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.


- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: