Tuesday, February 13, 2024

really???

Well now, here is something that you don't see everyday.  We were leaving a restaurant... we were walking down the sidewalk.

There were some outdoor tables and chairs [patio furniture] from another restaurant.  As we passed by, I noticed a woman with a very big cat.  Wait.  That is not a cat.



Yes.  You see it.  This woman has a pet skunk.  She said that the scent glands had been removed, but I could still smell him.

Some people I will never understand.  And I guess this proves that it takes all kinds to make a world.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: