Thursday, September 19, 2024

Yes! It is back! Today is national talk like a pirate day!!!

Rrrr!!!!

It's National talk like a pirate day!!!

What kind of movies do pirates watch?  Rated RRR

Why are pirates cool???  They just RRR

What is a pirate's favorite letter???  

RRR you say, no it's The C



A pirate walks into a bar.  The bartender say, Hey I haven't seen you in months.  You look terrible.  What happened to your leg?  The pirate says, RRR a cannon ball took my leg off at the knee so now I have this wooden leg.

The bartender says, and what about your hand?  How did you get that hook?  RRR the pirate says, I was in a sword fight, and right before I run the bloke thru, he chops off my hand.  So now I have this hook.

The bartender say, and you eye?  How did you get the patch?  The pirate says, RRR don't che know, a seagull pooped in my eye.

The bartender quite confused asks, you lost your eye because a seagull pooped in your eye?  Nooo the pirate says,  but don't che know it was the first day of my new hook!!!

I love that joke!

by the way, where do pirates buy their hooks?  At the second hand store.

RRR its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: